Entouch offers a variety of options for yoga packages. All packages expire 1 year from purchase date, and may be shared, excluding unlimited packages.
Single Drop In Class - $14
5 Class Package - $60
10 Class Package - $110
20 Class Package - $200
1 Month Unlimited - $95
Open Studio - $5 or Free with current package
New Student Special - $10 for 10 Days of Unlimited Yoga!*
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. For new clients only.
- Please arrive on time. If you are new to the studio, arrive about 10-15 minutes early to allow time to fill out our waiver (or bring it with you by clicking on the forms link below) and get acquainted with our studio. Classes begin at the scheduled time, so please respect others by being in the studio ready to practice by the start of the class.
- You must check in at the front desk prior to entering the practice room.
- Please be respectful outside the practice room as well as inside. A massage or class may be in session, so please refrain from loud conversation.
- If you have any injuries, health problems or may be pregnant, please notify the instructor so we may assist in adjusting any poses for you as needed.
- It is best to practice on an empty stomach. Try not to eat a meal at least two hours before class. Digestion will eat up your energy and may restrict you in your practice. Please remember to drink plenty of water not only after class to rehydrate, but throughout the day.
- There are no shoes allowed in the practice room. Bare feet are preferred to help keep you grounded and help your feet stick to your mat in practice. However, if you feel more comfortable in socks, they are allowed.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances, perfumes or other scented products, as they may cause allergies or discomfort to other students. This includes being mindful if you are a smoker.
- No cell phones are allowed in the practice room. If you bring your phone with you, it must be left with your belongings in the lobby and turned off or on silent to prevent any disruption to students.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is stretchable and allows you to move freely.
- No Egos. Everyone's body and practice is different. Listen to your body, take breaks and rest when needed. There is no need to compare yourself to others or push yourself over the limit and cause injury. Instructors are always available for assistance or adjustments. Let go and have fun!